Process Operator - AD Plant
Westcott Venture Park, Aylesbury
£27,332 per annum Plus Pension, BUPA Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Leave per annum (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of food service businesses to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for Process Operators to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a Process Operator at our Aylesbury facility, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst supporting the smooth running of our Anaerobic Digestion plant.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What we expect of each other:
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
A little bit more about the role:
- Ensure that tasks are completed in line with health and safety requirements
- Work with the Maintenance Technicians to co-ordinate planned and corrective maintenance activities
- Support the continuous improvement of the facility
- Assist with any projects
- Work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern with 12 hour shifts
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward!
We will be looking for:
- Previous experience of working on a mobile plant
- Experience in an industrial related field, ideally Anaerobic Digestion or waste recycling
- High SHEQ standards and sound knowledge of safety practices
We’re also eager to hear from you if you have worked in chemical manufacturing, water industry or any industry with an emphasis on the use of pressure vessels, tanks, pipes and pumps.
To apply for the role of Process Operator, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Process Operator, Manufacturing Operative, Anaerobic Digestion Operative, Food Process Operator, Plant Technician, Plant Operative, Oil Processing Operative, Recycling Operative, Recycling Plant Operative, Anaerobic Digestion Operative, Plant Operator, Industrial Plant Operator.