Customer Service Advisor (FTC until 29/10/21)
Chester-le-Street, County Durham, UK
£19,115 (Realistic OTE £20,615) pro rata Plus Benefits including Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday, Full Time Position
A vibrant, world-class and innovative recycling and renewable energy company has a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor on a Fixed Term Contract.
Olleco is the UK’s market leader for the collection and conversion of catering waste streams into renewable energy such as electricity, mains gas and biodiesel. We are also the UK’s leading supplier of vegetable oils for the catering industry.
We are recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join us at an exciting time in our journey. If successful, you’ll be joining a friendly, focused, supportive and professional team. This is a permanent position where the successful candidate will become part of the success of a company which is making a real difference to the UK’s circular economy and to the fight to reduce the impact of global climate change.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll help to deliver a high-quality service to customers and ensure orders are processed in-line with delivery schedules. Your other duties will include:
- Customer service - dealing with additional delivery requests, the resolution of service issues and requests for information
- Making sure we look after customers well and retain their business
- Following up on warm leads to bring on new customers
- Some cold calling to gain new business
- Administrative work necessary for the role
You will need:
- Proven experience in a call centre environment essential
- A track record in securing new customer accounts
- Experience of customer services and sales, ideally in a telesales or customer service environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and busy sales environment
- Some experience of IT systems
- Good telephone and communication abilities
- GCSEs in English and Maths at grade C /4 or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to manage changing and conflicting priorities
- Strong negotiating skills and experience
- The ability to understand processes
-Have a dedicated, quiet and uninterrupted home-based workspace with a reliable internet connection (IT equipment will be provided)
-Be within commuting distance of Drum Industrial Estate, Chester-le-Street, County Durham, DH2 1ST; may be required to work at depot on rotating basis
Training for the role and on Olleco systems will be provided. There will also be plenty of opportunities to participate in our ongoing in-house training programme.
Customer service, call centre, retail, or catering experience could help your application but above all, we’re looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn, work hard and progress in a fast-developing and innovative renewable energy company with an exciting future.