Customer Service and Logistics Planner
£26,000 Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
If you’re a logistics professional with multi-drop routing experience and great leadership skills, this is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career with a pioneering business.
Committed to sustainability, Olleco is on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. We are now seeking a person to become our new Customer Service and Logistics Planner.
You’ll join Oilsense, a specialist team within our company, which provides an innovative service for used cooking oil storage, handling and eventual recycling as biofuel. Oilsense provides this service for some of the UK’s leading fast food restaurant companies.
As a Customer Service and Logistics Planner, you’ll manage operational resources, ensure the effective routing of our fleet and make sure all vehicles are legally compliant and in a good state of repair.
Your duties will involve:
- Using Olleco’s bespoke systems to plan tanker collections on a daily and weekly basis
- Route management, ensuring rounds are completed as efficiently as possible
- Supervising Drivers
- Responding to customer calls
- Carrying our sales and operations administration
- Identifying ways to increase and enhance staff retention
- Occasionally providing telephone cover over the weekends
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous supervisory experience in a logistics or operations environment
- A track record of delivering results in a logistics role
- Routing and customer origination experience
- Experience of managing multi-drop routing
- Knowledge of Driving Hours, Tachograph and Working Time Regulations
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Able to motivate and engage others, as a Customer Service and Logistics Planner, you’ll be a confident communicator who remains calm while under pressure. You’ll also be adaptable with a great eye for detail and strong prioritisation skills.
To apply for the role of Customer Service and Logistics Planner, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service and Logistics Planner, Route Manager, Logistics Manager, Logistics Supervisor, Logistics Team Leader, Fleet Manager, Fleet & Logistics Manager, Logistics.