£9.00 per hour Plus Bonus, Pension, BUPA Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Leave Per Annum (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of food service businesses, to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for Process Operators to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a Process Operator at our Liverpool facility, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst making a positive contribution to our oil processing function.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within.
What we expect of each other;
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable our business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
A little bit more about the role;
- Load third party vehicles with waste cooking oil in a safe manner
- Operate a fork lift truck and carry out daily vehicle checks
- Palletise and process waste oil
- Securely store waste oil in the correct area of the yard
- Ensure the yard is kept clean and tidy
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward!
We will be looking for;
- Experience of working in a manufacturing, food, waste services or chemicals environment
- An awareness and understanding of health and safety
- A team player mentality
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for the role of Process Operator, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Process & Production Operator, Process Operator, Production Operator, Production Operative, Production Technician, Warehouse Operative, Manufacturing Operative, Processing Operative, Yard Operative, Operative.