Accounts Assistant – Graduate Opportunity
c£18,000 DOE Plus Study Support, Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
Are you a finance or accounting graduate looking to kick-start an exciting career? Want to join an eco-friendly business that will support you to achieve your AAT or ACCA qualification? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Committed to sustainability, Olleco is on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. We are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team.
We believe our people are the key to our success, which is why we offer a welcoming and engaging work environment, as well as excellent development and progression opportunities.
You’ll be supported to significantly increase your skill-set and gain industry recognised qualifications such as the ACCA, making this the ideal role in which to build a rewarding career.
As an Accounts Assistant, you’ll provide a high level of support to our Accounts Department.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will:
- Help to prepare weekly accounts, as well as monthly management accounts
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Provide support to the Purchase Ledger and Credit Control Team to increase your understanding of finance processes
- Liaise with company depots across the UK to ensure deadlines and timescales are met
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- A degree level qualification in an accounting and/or financial discipline
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- The ability to work with a high level of accuracy
Proactive and eager to learn, as an Accounts Assistant, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. The ability to work well, both individually and as part of a team is also key.
Ideally, you will have completed a placement year in finance as part of your degree, but this is not essential.
To apply for the role of Accounts Assistant (Graduate Opportunity), please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Graduate Opportunity, Graduate Accounts Assistant, Junior Accounts Clerk, Graduate Accounts Clerk, Graduate Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Accounts, Accounting, Finance, Financial, Graduate Accountant, Trainee Accountant, Junior Accountant.