Supply Chain Administrator
£17,550 Plus Benefits including Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Day’s Holiday (rising with length of service)
This is an amazing opportunity to develop into a professional career and to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly puts safety at the heart of everything we do and has big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of food service businesses, to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for Supply Chain Administrator to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way. This is a permanent role and the working week is Monday to Friday, 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As Supply Chain Administrator based at our Liverpool plant you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst playing a key role in our day to day operations.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What do we expect of each other?
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable us to be the best we can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
- The opportunity to deliver performance excellence
A little bit about the role:
- Support to the Logistics team; co-ordinators and weighbridge
- Link between Logistics and Production ensuring customer requirements are satisfied
- Preparation of load scheduling
- Stock control
- Health & Safety Champion; spotting, raising and escalating concerns
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward. We will be looking for:
- A can do ethic with an excellent work ethic – we work hard to deliver because we are passionate about safety and performance
- The ability to work under your own autonomy
- Curiosity and willingness to learn – we are always striving to be better
- IT skills – we like to work in a structured and organised way – our systems and records allow us to do this
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Supply Chain Administrator, Supply Chain Assistant, Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Procurement Assistant, Purchasing Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Logistics and Production Assistant, Logistics and Production Administrator.