Accounts Assistant (Part Time)
£15,275 - £18,330 pro rata Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (pro rata)
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet. Working together with thousands of food service businesses, we can ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We have recently acquired HEP Oils, a licensed waste oil collection and processing business with over 20 years’ experience.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the HEP Oils team at their recycling facility in Harefield on a part time basis.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet while supporting the smooth running of HEP Oil’s recycling facility.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What we expect of each other:
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
This is the role that’s on offer for the right person:
- Work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Opportunities for development across the business
- Develop your skill set
A little bit more about the role:
- Completing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Processing purchase invoices and sales invoices, receipts and payments in a timely manner
- Reconciling bank accounts on a regular basis
- Analysing expenses and reconciling credit cards payments
- Other ad hoc duties including assisting with administrative duties and credit control and liaising with suppliers, customers and other departments as required
Skills and attributes required
- The ability to work accurately in timely manner with great attention to details
- Experience of working with Excel and accounting software such as Sage 50 or Sage 200 Accounts
- The ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters
Immediate start required.
This is a part-time role, working 25-30 hours per week.
To apply for the role of Accounts Assistant (Part Time), please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Trainee, Junior Accounts Clerk, Trainee Accounts Clerk, Junior Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Accounts, Accounting, Finance, Financial, Trainee Accountant, Junior Accountant.