£35,000 per annum DOE, Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance and 20 days’ holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet by working together with thousands of food service businesses to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Production Planner to work as part of our Supply Chain team in Liverpool and help us to continue to do things the right way.
As the Production Planner, you will be a fundamental part of our team and will be the interface between operations, commercial and finance managing the planning and scheduling of raw materials into our Liverpool site, the scheduling and organising of logistics activities to depots across the country and the supply of products to customers.
A little bit more about the role:
- Short- and medium-term planning, collaborate with commercial and customers to improve forecasting and scheduling performance and stability
- Develop the planning processes and be the interface between sales and operations
- Key role in the new business approval process
- Logistics and scheduling
- Planning and scheduling deliveries and collections
- Performance and cost management of logistics suppliers
- Adherence to relevant compliance (training will be provided)
- Performance measurement and KPI development and reporting
- Continuous improvement of supply chain processes
We will be looking for:
- Experience in production planning is essential. Experience of sales and operations planning (S&OP) is desirable
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service, interfacing across multiple functions
- Experience of logistics and scheduling management
- The leadership and mentoring skills to help develop colleagues in the supply chain team
- IT literacy and intermediate/advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience working in an ERP system is highly desirable
The ideal candidate will be:
- Data focused with an attention to detail and data accuracy
- Collaborative and a good communicator
This is the role that’s on offer for the right person:
- The chance to develop accurate supply routes which feed our clients’ demands
- Be challenged and rewarded in equal measure
- The chance to play a key role in the success of our Liverpool depot
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What we expect of each other:
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
To apply for the role of Production Planner, please apply via the button shown.
Other organisations may call this role Materials Planner, Manufacturing Planner, Inventory Planner, Stock Planner, Logistics and Supply Planner, Supply Chain Planner, or Transport Planner.