Regional Sales Manager
Thetford and Wakefield
£30,000 per annum Plus Bonus (up to £5,000), Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of food service businesses to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst driving sales growth.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What we expect of each other:
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
This is the role that’s on offer for the right person:
- Coach, motivate and inspire a team of Customer Service Advisors and Sales Team Leaders
- Contribute to Olleco’s ongoing growth and success
- Set and drive sales targets for teams
- Maintain our reputation for excellent customer service
A little bit more about the role:
- Identify and win new business
- Carry out visits to key customers to maintain strong working relationships
- Present and pitch our values and services to prospective customers
- Review and deliver Customer Service Advisor training
- Act as an escalation point for any customer complaints or issues
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
- Experience of managing and directing a sales or customer service team
- Previous experience of planning and implementing sales strategies
- Customer relationship management skills
- Strong negotiating skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the role of Regional Sales Manager, please apply via the button shown.
Other organisations may call this role Sales Manager, Sales Team Manager, Customer Service & Sales Manager, Telesales Manager, or Customer Service Manager.