Customer Service Advisor
£18,720 (Realistic OTE £20,220) Plus Benefits including Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday, Full Time Permanent Position
Olleco is the UK’s market leader for the collection and conversion of catering waste streams into renewable energy such as electricity, mains gas and biodiesel. We are also the UK’s leading supplier of vegetable oils for the catering industry.
We are recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join us at an exciting time in our journey. If successful, you’ll be joining a friendly, focussed, supportive and professional team. This is a permanent position where the successful candidate will become part of the success of a company which is making a real difference to the UK’s circular economy and to the fight to reduce the impact of global climate change.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll help to deliver a high quality service to customers and ensure orders are processed in-line with delivery schedules. Your other duties will include:
- Customer service - dealing with; additional delivery requests, resolution of service issues and requests for information
- Making sure we look after customers well and retain their business
- Following up on warm leads to bring on new customers
- Some cold calling to gain new business
- Administrative work necessary for the role
You will need
- Track record in securing new customer accounts
- Experience of customer services and sales, ideally in a telesales or customer service environment Some experience of IT systems
- Good telephone and communication ability
- GCSE English & Maths at Grade C /4 or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage changing and conflicting priorities
- Strong negotiating skills and experience
- Ability to understand processes
Training for the role and on Olleco systems will be provided. There will also be plenty of opportunities to participate in our ongoing in-house training programme.
Customer service, call centre, retail, or catering experience could help your application but above all we’re looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn, work hard and progress in a fast developing and innovative renewable energy company with an exciting future.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown.
Additional keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, Customer Service Executive, Sales Advisor, Business Development Executive, BDE, Outbound Sales Advisor, Customer Account Manager, Sales Account Executive, Account Manager.