Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
£Competitive Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet. Working together with thousands of food service businesses, greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst supporting the smooth running of our Aylesbury sites.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so will you be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What we expect of each other:
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
This is the role that’s on offer for the right person:
- Performing planned and reactive electrical and mechanical maintenance at multiple sites in the Aylesbury area
- Undertaking excellent training to enhance your expertise in a wide range of systems
- Helping our eco-friendly company to make a positive impact
A little bit more about the role:
- Ensure that all machinery and services are routinely maintained in-line with operational requirements
- Take the lead for electrical support across the responsible sites
- Quickly respond to machine and system failures
- Communicate maintenance progress updates to colleagues
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
- At least three years’ maintenance experience
- Experience with ATEX equipment and working in hazardous plants
- A good understanding of maintenance processes and activities
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems
- A technical qualification, ideally degree level, in a mechanical or electrical discipline
To apply for the role of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Plant Maintenance Engineer, Senior Maintenance Technician, Plant Engineer, Engineer, Engineering.