£40,000 per annum Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (increasing with length of service)
If you’re a logistics professional with multi-drop routing experience and great leadership skills, this is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career with a pioneering business.
Committed to sustainability, Olleco is on a mission to reduce waste within the food service industry. We are now looking for an Operations Manager to join us in Southall.
We have an amazing history of innovation and of making a difference to the way things are done and so we are looking for innovative thinkers who are dedicated and understand our mission.
For the past 40 years, we’ve been making waves in our industry. We’ve won multiple awards for lowering our carbon footprint, minimising waste and doing our bit for the environment. The best part? We’re just getting started. Join us and find out how we plan to save the world.
As the Operations Manager, you’ll ensure the safe, compliant and efficient delivery of our depot operations in Southall.
In this key role, you’ll manage operational resources, ensure the effective routing of our fleet and make sure all vehicles are legally compliant and in a good state of repair.
Specifically, you will:
- Establish, support and manage a Driving Operations Team
- Make sure that all operations are completed in-line with Health & Safety requirements
- Maximise the efficiency of rounds
- Ensure that maintenance activities are completed in a timely manner
To be considered, you will need:
- Extensive experience of managing multi-drop routing
- Line management experience
- A track record of delivering results in a logistics role
- Knowledge and experience of Driving Hours, Tachograph and Working Time Regulations
- Excellent admin and IT skills, including MS Office
- A current Management CPC Card
- An IOSH Managing Safely certification (or the willingness to complete this as soon as possible
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Able to motivate and engage others, as the Operations Manager, you’ll be a confident communicator who remains calm while under pressure. You’ll also be adaptable with a great eye for detail and strong prioritisation skills.
To apply for the role of Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Operations Manager, Depot Operations Manager, Multi-Drop Route Manager, Fleet Operations Manager, Logistics Operations Manager, Senior Logistics Manager, Logistics.