Customer Service Advisor
Newport, NP19 4PL
£22,660 per annum (plus uncapped commission structure) Benefits include Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
We are recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join us at an exciting time in our journey. If successful, you’ll be joining a friendly, focused, supportive, and professional team. The successful candidate will become part of the success of a company which is making a real difference to the UK’s fight to reduce the impact of global climate change.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll help to deliver a high-quality service to customers and ensure orders are processed in line with delivery schedules.
A little bit about the role:
- Consistently delivering amazing customer service to build rapport with our customers
- Identifying opportunities to grow the business by acquiring new customers and upselling to existing customers
- Managing accounts to ensure all contact details are accurate, discovering any potential issues and proactively create solutions to prevent the issues in the future.
- Cooperate with the operations team to improve efficiency and service for our customers
This is an amazing opportunity to help make a difference and save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of foodservice businesses to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way for customers, colleagues and the planet.
With over 1,000 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide delivering excellence performance, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser. We offer the human touch with a local, community-based depots which seek to give back to those communities every chance we get.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a Customer Service Advisor based in the Newport depot, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to serve the planet, a purpose we care strongly about and are committed to.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so will you be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career, we encourage continuous learning and pride ourselves on promoting from within
- Help us achieve even more amazing things
What do we expect of each other?
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable us to be the best we can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
- We are committed to making food sustainable and ensuring that nothing is wasted so we encourage our colleagues to come forward with their ideas
- Focus on the things that matter and approach every situation proactively and with agility
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
If you are interested in joining the Olleco team, please apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor via the button shown below and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Rep, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Support Representative, Customer Care Advisor, or Customer Service Administrator.