Group Training Administrator
Blisworth, Northampton (with potential home working options)
Part-time 20 hours per week Monday - Friday
£9,750 per annum (£19,500 FTE) Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help make a difference and save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of foodservice businesses to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Group Training Administrator to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way for customers, colleagues and the planet.
With over 1,000 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide delivering excellent performance, we supply premium cooking oils and collect organic waste which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser. We offer the human touch with local, community-based depots which seek to give back to those communities every chance we get.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a Group Training Administrator based in Blisworth, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to serve the planet, a purpose we care strongly about and are committed to.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career, we encourage continuous learning and pride ourselves on promoting from within
- Help us achieve even more amazing things
What do we expect of each other?
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable us to be the best we can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
- We are committed to making food sustainable and ensuring that nothing is wasted so we encourage our colleagues to come forward with their ideas
- Focus on the things that matter and approach every situation proactively and with agility
A little bit more about the role:
- Provide administrative support to the training team
- Arrange training sessions and undertake all activities required to ensure training is delivered
- Support, monitor and version control training materials
- Ensure documentation and arrangements required for the delivery of training are prepared
- Work closely with the Group Training Advisor, the Learning and Development Manager, HR, internal trainers and the Group Training Assistant
- Support the monitoring training completion on the LMS system
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
- A good working knowledge of controlling training administration
- Previous experience in high volume, high detail, administration roles, ideally within a training environment
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of applications or equivalent
- At a minimum, A-Levels, at grades A, B, B or equivalent
Experience of using LITMOS (SAP) or an equivalent system may be an advantage.
To apply for the role of Group Training Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
Other organisations may call this role Training Administrator, Training Assistant, Training Co-ordinator, Training Support Assistant, or Training Support Advisor.