AD Plant Manager
£Competitive Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (increasing with length of service)
If you are a plant manager with process manufacturing experience, this is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career with a pioneering, environmentally-conscious company.
Committed to sustainability, Olleco is on a mission to reduce waste within the food service industry. We are now looking for an AD (Anaerobic Digestion) Plant Manager to join our team in Aylesbury.
We have an amazing history of innovation and of making a difference to the way things are done, so we’re looking for innovative thinkers who are dedicated and understand our mission.
For the past 40 years, we’ve been making waves in our industry. We’ve won multiple awards for lowering our carbon footprint, minimising waste and doing our bit for the environment. The best part? We’re just getting started. Join us and find out how we plan to save the world.
As the AD Plant Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day operation of our Anaerobic Digestion facility.
Ensuring that all activities are performed in-line with safe working practices and legislation, you will:
- Drive and improve production, health and safety and quality standards
- Oversee, develop and motivate a team of Site Operators, Maintenance Technicians and Logistics staff
- Identify any training requirements for your team
- Liaise with maintenance staff to implement planned and corrective maintenance activities
- Create a culture of continuous improvement to ensure targets are achieved
- Set, monitor and be accountable for the site budget
To be considered, you will need:
- High SHEQ standards and sound knowledge of safety practices
- Plant management experience
- Experience of optimising and managing process parameters
- Process manufacturing experience
- A track record of delivering operational improvements
- A BSc in an engineering/scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- A WAMITAB Level 4 qualification
Adaptable and performance-focused, as the AD Plant Manager, you’ll be highly-motivated and able to manage conflicting priorities. You’ll also have a methodical approach to problem-solving and strong communication skills.
An operational health and safety qualification would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of AD Plant Manager, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: AD Plant Manager, Anaerobic Digestion Plant Manager, Plant Manager, Operations Manager, Process Manufacturing Manager, Production Operations Manager, Manufacturing Process Manager, Manufacturing.