£30,000 Plus 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service), BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance
This is an amazing opportunity to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of food service businesses, greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Sales Executive to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
As a Sales Executive, you will be tasked with a range of sales activities to grow uptake of our recycling and renewable energy products and services. You will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so will you be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within.
What we expect of each other;
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable us to be the best we can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
A little bit more about the role;
- Take the lead on key account management plans
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Review accounts and maintain contact with accounts via phone, email and digital activity
- Increase and maximise revenue in-line with company growth plans
- Cross-sell products and service to maximise revenue
- Ensure outstanding levels of customer satisfaction
What are we looking for? As you can imagine you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward!
We will be looking for:
- Experience in an account management focused sales, purchasing or buying role
- Previous experience of putting together high quality documentation
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Project management skills
- To be educated to degree level at a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) including GCSEs in Maths and English at grade B or Level 5 (or equivalent)
To apply for the role of Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Business Development Executive, BDE.