Group Maintenance Manager
Remote (with travel to our Liverpool and Aylesbury plants)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum Plus Company Car, Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to shape the future of maintenance whilst helping save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business that truly puts safety at the heart of everything they do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of food service businesses to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for an experienced Group Maintenance Manager to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As Group Maintenance Manager you will work remotely supporting Olleco Depot’s Maintenance Departments, but will spend most of your time between our Liverpool and Aylesbury plants. You will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst delivering meaningful improvements to our engineering and manufacturing performance.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What do we expect of each other?
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
This is the role that’s on offer for the right person:
- The opportunity to support the direction and delivery of the engineering and maintenance strategy
- Evaluate, develop and execute maintenance projects
- The opportunity to deliver performance excellence
A little bit more about the role:
- Manage and support Olleco’s plants Maintenance Departments including hiring management, motivation and development of personnel
- Improve health and safety standards, establishing a strong safety culture in the Maintenance team
- Lead and further support the development and implementation of a maintenance management system for all sites with manufacturing activities.
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement experience
- Experience of working to KPIs and having budgetary accountabilities
- Strong project management and customer care skills
- The ability to read and/or interpret electrical and mechanical drawings and P&IDs
- A BSc in Engineering (mechanical, industrial, electrical or chemical)
Previous green and/or brown field start up experience would be beneficial.
To apply for the role of Group Maintenance Manager, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Group Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Manager, Area Maintenance Manager, Multi-Site Maintenance Manager, Senior Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Engineering.