Regional Transport Compliance Advisor – South
Working across Northampton, Southall, Erith, Southampton, Devon, Cornwall & Wales
£32,640 per annum DOE Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help make a difference and save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything they do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of foodservice businesses to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Regional Transport Compliance Advisor to join us and help us to continue to do things the right way for customers, colleagues and the planet.
With over 1,000 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide delivering excellent performance, we supply premium cooking oils and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser. We offer the human touch with local, community-based depots which seek to give back to those communities every chance we get.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As Regional Transport Compliance Advisor, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to serve the planet, a purpose we care strongly about and are committed to.
You will be responsible for supporting the depots with all aspects of fleet compliance. You will carry out regular site visits and audits to ensure that all aspects of Fleet Compliance and Olleco processes are being managed.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- You be able to develop professionally
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career, we encourage continuous learning and pride ourselves on promoting from within
- Help us achieve even more amazing things
What do we expect of each other?
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable us to be the best we can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
- We are committed to making food sustainable and ensuring that nothing is wasted so we encourage our colleagues to come forward with their ideas
- Focus on the things that matter and approach every situation proactively and with agility
A little bit more about the role:
- Create detailed site action plans for compliance
- Discuss plans with site Management before handing over for completion
- Monitor sites remotely and advice in support of the plans
- Escalate instances of non-compliance and failing to meet action plans to the Head of Fleet
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
- Expert knowledge of and experience of applying driving hours, Tachograph and Working Time Regulations
- 7.5T and/or Class 2 driving experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering support in a compliance environment
- A proven track record of improving the performance of others
- Excellent administrative skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- 7.5T or Class 2 driving licence
- A driver CPC
A Management CPC qualification and/or a FORS Practitioner qualification would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Regional Transport Compliance Advisor, please apply via the button shown.
Other organisations may call this role Fleet Compliance Manager, Logistics and Fleet Compliance Supervisor, Driver Trainer, or Logistics Manager.