AD Plant Supervisor – Successful Eco-Friendly Business
£Competitive Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with length of service)
If you’re looking for the next step in your career this is an amazing opportunity to develop into a fantastic leader in the Anaerobic Digestion industry. Help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of food service businesses, greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for an AD Plant Supervisor to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As an AD Plant Supervisor based in our Anaerobic Digestion facility in Aylesbury, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst ensuring the smooth and efficient running of our plant.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What do we expect of each other;
- That each of our employees act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable us to be the best we can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
A little bit more about the role;
- Lead, coach and develop a team of enthusiastic operators
- Assist the Plant Superintendent to deliver the H&S, environmental and quality standards required
- Contribute to continuous improvement to develop output, yield and overall productivity
- Report to the AD Plant Superintendent
What are we looking for? As you can imagine you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward!
We will be looking for;
- Previous experience in an industrial field, ideally anaerobic digestion or waste recycling
- Strong leadership experience
- High SHEQ standards and sound knowledge of safety practices
- A can-do attitude with an excellent work ethic and the ability to motivate others
- The ability to work under your own autonomy
- The ability to prioritise your own workload and the workload of others
Although not essential, a degree level qualification (or equivalent) in science, engineering or environmental science would be beneficial to your application. A WAMITAB qualification would also be an advantage.
To apply for the role of AD Plant Supervisor, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: AD Plant Supervisor, Anaerobic Digestion Plant Supervisor, Recycling Plant Supervisor, Plant Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Site Supervisor, Production Process Supervisor, Manufacturing Process Supervisor, Manufacturing Team Lead, Chemical Manufacturing Supervisor, Operations Supervisor, Chemical Manufacturing, Water Treatment.