AD Plant Manager
Aston Clinton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
£Competitive Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (increasing with length of service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business that truly puts safety at the heart of everything it does and has big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet. By working together with thousands of food service businesses, greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for an AD Plant Manager to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As an AD Plant Manager, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst leading the smooth running of our Aston Clinton site in Aylesbury.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What we expect of each other:
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
This is the role that’s on offer for the right person:
- You’ll be the senior person on-site driving and improving health and safety, performance and quality standards in all areas of our flagship AD facility
- Develop and motivate a team of Site Operators, Maintenance Technicians and Logistics staff
- Create a culture of continuous improvement to ensure targets are achieved
- Set, monitor and be accountable for the site budget
- Identify any training requirements for your team
- Liaise with maintenance staff to implement planned and corrective maintenance activities
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
- High SHEQ standards and sound knowledge of safety practices
- Plant management experience
- Experience of optimising and managing process parameters
- Process manufacturing experience
- A track record of delivering operational improvements
- A BSc in an engineering/scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- A WAMITAB Level 4 qualification
To apply for the role of AD Plant Manager, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: AD Plant Manager, Anaerobic Digestion Plant Manager, Plant Manager, Operations Manager, Process Manufacturing Manager, Production Operations Manager, Manufacturing Process Manager, Manufacturing.