Up to £23,000 DOE Plus Bonus, Study Support (if required), Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet. Working together with thousands of food service businesses, greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Credit Controller to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a Credit Controller, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst providing a high level of support to our Finance Department.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so will you be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What we expect of each other:
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
This is the role that’s on offer for the right person:
- Gain valuable accountancy qualifications as part of a leading business
- Increase your skill-set
- Take on a variety of activities (so no two days will ever be the same)
A little bit more about the role:
- Supporting credit control activities
- Working to collect outstanding monies
- Posting payments onto the accounts system
- Handling internal sales queries and customer queries
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
- At least one year’s experience in an office environment
- Great communication skills
- A highly organised approach
To apply for the role of Credit Controller, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Credit Controller, Credit Control Assistant, Credit Control Clerk, Credit Control Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Payable Assistant, Accounting, Accounts, Accountancy, Junior Accountant, Finance Assistant, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance, Financial, Administrator, Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Clerk.