£22k DoE per annum, Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan and Life Assurance, 20 days holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans, for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet by working together with thousands of food service businesses to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Transport Co-ordinator to work as part of our Supply Chain team in Liverpool and help us to continue to do things the right way.
As the Transport Co-ordinator, you will be a fundamental part of our team and will be working with the planning team assisting in scheduling of raw materials into our Liverpool site. Along with scheduling & organising of logistics activities to depots across the country and the supply of products to customers.
A little bit more about the role:
- Logistics & scheduling
- Helping to co-ordinating & schedule deliveries & collections
- Supporting the planning team with daily reports
- Preparing a list for customers and suppliers with deliveries for the week
- Chasing on late deliveries with suppliers and hauliers
- Liaising with other departments with any issue arising and feeding this back
- Collecting paperwork for deliveries coming in and updating the system with the data
- Raising bulk numbers for transfers from site to site.
- Keeping excel files up to date
- General admin tasks
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
Someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to work as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Data focused with an attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Collaborative and a good communicator.
Why join us?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
- Opportunity to work within a team who work as a Team and support each other.
What we expect of each other:
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
- To be forthcoming with anything that might be an issue. A problem shared can be quickly solved.
This is the role that’s on offer for the right person:
- The chance to develop accurate supply routes which feed our clients’ demands
- Be challenged and rewarded in equal measure
- The chance to play a key role in the success of our Liverpool depot