SHEQ Advisor – South
Field Based (covering the South of England) Based in South Wales/Bristol Area
£Competitive Plus Company Car, Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance
If you are an experienced safety practitioner with an IOSH membership, this is an amazing opportunity to make a positive impact in a ground-breaking business with big plans for the future.
Committed to sustainability, Olleco is on a mission to reduce waste within the food service industry. We are now looking for a SHEQ Advisor to join our team.
With a strong focus on recycling, Olleco is dedicated to recovering the value of things that others might consider to be waste. We are always finding new ways to innovate, improve and find value where others wouldn’t.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a SHEQ Advisor, you will travel between our sites and deliver a comprehensive health, safety and environmental service to the business, focusing on sites throughout the South of England.
In this key role, you’ll establish and maintain systems and processes to ensure our compliance with SHE regulations. You’ll also facilitate the development and maintenance of ISO 14001, 45001 and 9001 standards.
Specifically, your duties will involve:
- Delivering SHE training to employees and supporting the roll-out of a group-wide training initiative
- Ensuring that any near miss incidents, hazards or actual incidents are reported
- Conducting accident investigations
- Supporting the running of SHE committees
- Ensuring that regular audits are completed
- Liaising with external regulators
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Have a NEBOSH Certificate and be working towards a NEBOSH Diploma
- Knowledge of environmental systems and legislative requirements
- To have worked in logistics and/or a manufacturing environment
- Strong IT skills, including MS Word and Excel
- An IOSH membership
- A full, valid driving licence
Organised and proactive, as a SHEQ Advisor, you’ll have excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to engage at all levels and challenge others when necessary. A team-oriented approach and positive attitude are also key.
Due to the travel requirements of this role, the successful candidate will ideally be based in the Bristol/Wales area.
To apply for the role of SHEQ Advisor, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: SHEQ Advisor, IOSH, Risk Assessor, SHEQ Advisor, SHE Advisor, HSE Advisor, H&S Advisor, Health & Safety Consultant, SHEQ Consultant, Senior H&S Co-ordinator, Health & Safety.