Birchall St, Liverpool L20 8PD, UK
£40,000 Closing Date
Thursday, August 23, 2018 View Advert
About the Job
£40,000 Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
Are you an ACCA or CIMA qualified accounting professional? Looking to take that crucial next step with a nationwide company with a strong environmental ethos? If so, read on.
Committed to sustainability, Olleco is on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. We are now looking for a Management Accountant to join our growing team.
With a focus on a sustainable future, our forward-thinking approach not only centres on environmental responsibility but also a stable financial model and the recovery of value from the services we provide. This makes for an exceptional environment in which to progress your accounting career and look to the future.
As a Management Accountant, you’ll perform a range of accounting activities to support the smooth running of our business.
Working as part of the Finance Team, you will:
- Make sure that balance sheet, sales ledger, purchase ledger, cashbook and accounting admin tasks are completed
- Ensure the completion of fiscal compliance activities
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly management reporting and financial reporting
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage working capital within an established framework
To be considered, you will need:
- To be ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience in an accounting role
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Excel
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths
As a Management Accountant, you must possess a team player mentality and demonstrate an excellent customer service ethos. Proactive and motivated, you must have a logical and methodical approach, problem solving skills coupled with plenty of enthusiasm and strong communication skills.
To apply for the role of Management Accountant, please apply via the button shown.