£45,000 Closing Date
Thursday, August 23, 2018 View Advert
About the Job
£45,000 Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with length of service)
If you’re a hands-on engineer looking for a fresh, new challenge, this is a superb opportunity to take your next step with a forward-thinking company.
Committed to sustainability, Olleco is on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. We are now looking for a Process Engineer to join our team in Liverpool.
Within a vibrant and fast-paced environment, you’ll have the chance to make a lasting, positive impact on an integral business function.
As a Process Engineer, you’ll assist with troubleshooting, improvement projects and general engineering activities at our site in Liverpool.
Specifically, you’ll support the smooth running of our biodiesel plant, Used Cooking Oil (UCO) processing site and our newly built anaerobic digestion (AD) plant.
You’ll assist the Project Team responsible for new production plants, including design, commissioning and start-up activities.
Additionally, your duties will involve:
- Ensuring that environmental, health and safety requirements are met
- Taking a ‘right first time’ approach, ensuring that products are manufactured to the required standards
- Taking ownership of plant automation activities
- Preparing and reviewing Process Flow Diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams and project specifications
- Performing design calculations and/or analysis
- Tracking the performance of the plant
- Analysing process data to identify the root cause of any downtime
- Identifying cost and efficiency improvements
To be considered for this great opportunity, you must have:
- At least five years’ experience in an engineering role
- Strong IT skills
- A degree (or equivalent) in chemical engineering
Detailed-oriented and pragmatic, as a Process Engineer, you must be full of initiative and fresh ideas. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are also key.
To apply for the role of Process Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Process Control Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Production Process Engineer, Manufacturing Process Engineer, Process Improvement Engineer, Process Automation Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Engineer, Engineering.