Contracts & Customer Service Co-ordinator
£21,500 Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday
Committed to sustainability, Olleco is on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. We are now looking for a Contracts & Customer Service Co-ordinator to join our specialist Oilsense Division which provides used cooking oil handling and storage equipment to high street fast food operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior-level customer service professional from an operations or logistics background to drive their career forwards with our leading company.
We’ve been innovating from day one and hold a significant portion of market share ensuring that we are way ahead of the competition in solutions, results and customer portfolio. As such, you’ll be working with some of the most prominent high street fast food chains and will have the chance to continue developing your skills and experience levels within our superb working environment.
As a Contracts & Customer Service Co-ordinator, you will be tasked with receiving service calls from customers, providing excellent levels of customer service and facilitating essential maintenance services.
Specifically, you will work with four Service Engineers and the Key Account and Maintenance Services Manager, scheduling maintenance services and continually improving our services and reporting.
Additionally, you will assist with scheduling used cooking oil collections and work closely with the Used Cooking Oil Collections Team.
The key elements of your role will involve:
- Taking calls from sites mainly requesting technical assistance with their equipment
- Maintaining records for service engineering repairs, maintenance and parts
- Ordering parts, controlling stock and weekly stocktaking
- Receiving deliveries, managing stock levels and completing the associated admin
- Liaising with Architects and Builders for new installations, equipment relocation and removal
- Helping to maintain the scheduling of works and annual maintenance visits
- Preparing various weekly and monthly reports
To be considered as a Contracts & Customer Service Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Experience in a senior customer facing role which has included complaints resolution
- Large data set reporting and analysis experience, including reporting development and innovation
- Experience of working closely with an operations and/or logistics team to ensure on time service delivery
- Demonstrable experience of ensuring stock is kept within budget
- Demonstrable experience of planning and scheduling workloads for colleagues
- At a minimum, A-Level standard qualifications or equivalent
- A full driving licence
Demonstrating plenty of initiative and safe working practices, as a Contracts & Customer Service Co-ordinator, you will possess a can-do attitude, strong innovation capabilities and the drive to improve processes.
To apply for the role of Contracts & Customer Service Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Contracts & Customer Service Co-ordinator, Senior Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Advisor, Complaints Handler, Senior Customer Service Representative.