Customer Service Advisor
£22,660 per annum, Plus Bonus, Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 29 Days’ Holiday
A vibrant, world-class and innovative recycling and renewable energy company has a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis.
Olleco is the UK’s market leader for the collection and conversion of catering waste streams into renewable energy such as electricity, mains gas and biodiesel. We are also the UK’s leading supplier of vegetable oils for the catering industry.
We are recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join us at an exciting time in our journey. If successful, you’ll be joining a friendly, focused, supportive and professional team. This is a permanent position where the successful candidate will become part of the success of a company which is making a real difference to the UK’s circular economy and to the fight to reduce the impact of global climate change.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll help to deliver a high-quality service to customers and ensure orders are processed in line with delivery schedules. Your other duties will include:
- Customer service - dealing with additional delivery requests, the resolution of service issues and requests for information
- Consistently delivering customer service excellence
- Following up warm leads to gain new customers
- Administrative work necessary for the role
You will need:
- Proven experience in a call centre environment preferred
- A track record in helping to secure new customer accounts
- Experience of customer services and sales, ideally in a telesales or customer service environment
- The ability to work in a busy sales environment
- Strong IT/computer skills
- Good telephone and communication abilities
- GCSEs in English and Maths at grade C/4 or equivalent
- The ability to manage changing and conflicting priorities
- Good negotiating skills and strong customer focus
- The ability to understand and follow set processes
Training for the role and on Olleco systems will be provided. There will also be plenty of opportunities to participate in our ongoing in-house training programme.
So, if you would like to join us as a Customer Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown.